Thursday, May 13, 2010

these are a few of my favorite things

I love that I have a child who laughs when he falls.





I love that my husband touches my face and kisses me before he leaves for work every morning.



I love that my daughter remains grateful for even the smallest of things......like getting to meet her daddy for lunch.



I love the way my oldest looks out for his younger brother and runs to hug him every morning when he wakes.




I love how my littlest niece sings 'You've Got A Friend' by Biz Markie.



I love that we live in a world where Gilbert Godfried can be a spokesperson for a product.

I love that I have friends that I never have to guess with, that love me enough to be real with me.


I love how my mom kept joy and happiness simple. 

I love that we live minutes from the beach and get to enjoy it 10 months of the year.




I love this time of year, when the sky is a bright and beautiful blue, my magnolia tree is flowering, and the world smells like fresh blossoms!




I love Dulce de Leche ice cream, Frederic Fekkai Glossing Cream, crunching ice, and Southern Living magazine!


I love carrying children in my belly, feeling tiny movement, and that beautiful anticipation that builds as you get closer to Birth Day!




I love that I have a sister who always gets it.

1 comment:

Kelleyatc said...

I love EVERYTHING about this post and EVERYTHING about YOU!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...