Thursday, May 13, 2010

Emailing a Text

My boss recently asked me to work on a little project (and by little, I mean little). She had heard that you can now email a person a text message. So if you are at your computer but want to get a message to a person's cell phone, you don't need to try and text from your phone...you can email from your computer.

She asked me the information for each major cell carrier and send it to her. It was simple, really. 

Anyway, I thought I'd share it here because it has already come in handy many times since I worked on this last week.

Here they are- where it says cell number, you just enter the area code + cell number, but no 1. So, if I was wanting to send a text to a t-mobile customer, I would email 9045555512@tmomail.net

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...