Saturday, February 27, 2010

The name game...

...is OVER. We finally have a name for our precious 2nd daughter.

And, ironically (or not, actually, since nothing seems to have played out like I have blogged about here) the name we have chosen for this baby girl is not any of the names we were considering. Not even close, actually.

I got to the point where almost every single name I read aloud was sounding just wonderful. I was suggesting all sorts of names to Jeremiah, and after suggesting a couple different 'E' names, he said.......


"What about Evelyne?"


To be honest, at first, I was not sold. But the more I said it, the more I loved it. And with my mom's name, it sounded beautiful and right. So, Evelyne Diane it is!!

1 comment:

The Tablescaper said...

I have a friend named Evelyne, but don't know of anyone else with that name. It's so hard to choose. Good luck with the name, but moreover, good luck with the delivery!

- The Tablescaper

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...