Monday, September 19, 2011

insta monday

Happy new week friends!

Even though the temperatures here are still in the high 80s and even low 90s (with a good dose of humidity for extra measure), it still feels fall-ish. Or maybe I just want it to feel fall-ish so I can wear my soft and slouchy sweaters.

Ahh, Fall. The days are definitely getting shorter, football season is up and running, and things are changing around our homefront. And the best part of this Pumpkin Spice Latte season-- my husband will be home for it!!!! 
Hip hip hurrah!!!!

*you should know, I live constantly prepared for a knock at the door by one of my friends ready and willing to stage an exclamation point intervention. but until then.... !!!!!!!

I have got piles of laundry to put away and salsa that needs eatin', so today I will just share some of my instagram photos. I have a somewhat-crafty post coming up, I just need to get some pictures taken for it. I was looking for a way to delegate responsibilities and came across a post at "no big dill" that suited my needs perfectly. By the way, if you're not already reading this blog, you need to check it out. She is all kinds of crafty and amazing and takes beautiful pictures of her equally beautiful children.

Time to get my insta on.


while I was doing dishes, he was stealing my drink


her 8 hairs still managed to make a bad hair day. that's nothing to cheer about Elmo!!!


trip to Big Air was big fun. I have the friction burn to prove it.


one of my new necklaces from Love Stitched. delicate flower, lovely color!  


salsa.....at 9am


evie + ebby waiting on their big brothers at baseball practice


the picture I messaged my friends with asking if I could wear my boots with my dress. 3 said yes, 2 said no. I changed my shoes. (and windexed my mirror)

same boots. different dress. did not ask opinions on this one. I just did.

Enjoy your Monday! I have some salsa calling my name.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...