Sunday, May 29, 2011

Pie Chart Part 2

A while back, I posted our deployment tracker pie chart HERE!

More than 2 months later, and here is our pie chart today:



I blacked whited-out the tour length, but my husband said I'm allowed to share this! Two-thirds done is definitely something worthy of sharing!  

I always want to say something like 'one more day down!' to my other friends going through deployment, but I realize how ridiculous that sounds. Kind of the definition of a countdown, right? I have told Sarah, fractions and percentages are so helpful to me. It's funny, because they are not to her. I think she is more of a 'days-left' kind of girl. 


Here's a recent picture of our daisy chain!! Such a great visibly reminder of how far we have come! Remember what is used to look like



Progress!!! Have a beautiful weekend friends!



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...