Saturday, March 5, 2011

find a happy place......find a happy place!

It's been almost a month since I have written last. As much as I vowed to myself that I would of more than just tread water during this deployment, for the past month and a half, that was really all I felt capable of.

I will tuck my complaining away and just leave it at "rough" when I describe the events of the past month-ish. You guys have no idea how relieved I was to enter into March. In like a lion, out like a lamb? Yes, please! Well, the out like a lamb part-- YES, PLEASE!!!!

But while it felt like things were falling apart around me, there was a lot of happiness, too. Kids are great like that They don't allow the negative or the stress to dwell in our hearts for too long.

I have some things to share with all of you, like big plans I have in the works, but this morning all I have energy for is pictures. Apologizing again that most of these were taken with my cell phone. I have now thrown the big ol' camera into the diaper bag, so hopefully that will encourage me to take more legit photos. In the meantime, here are some shots of our life over the past month.




























and here are some photos I have gotten from my husband on deployment:






No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...