Thursday, June 2, 2011

let them eat cake

This precious baby girl


will be turning ONE at the end of this month!! Bittersweet in so many ways. 

But we're banking on more sweet than bitter. Really, who doesn't love a reason to dive into some cake? I've been planning her party in my head for a while, and my sweet friend Stacy is helping make my vision a reality!

Aside from being an adorable and super-devoted wife and mama, Stacy has a wonderful eye for design and beauty! She has a lovely shop called Olivia Grace Studio-- you can see her Etsy shop HERE!

I finally settled on a location for Evie's party so I sent Stacy the info and here is the finished invitation! So cute!!!


If you have an event coming up, check out Stacy's etsy shop, or go directly to her website HERE! She's just so talented and creative- her party goods will make your event extra special!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...