Monday, October 12, 2009

a new discovery!

So, as most of you know, I bow. It is now appropriate and acceptable (at least, to me) to use the word 'bow' as a noun, verb, adjective, adverb....the list goes on. When my children are tightly tucked into their beds and dreams of Mickey Mouse's house are playing out in their sweet heads, I am making bows.

The only reason I am not making bows RIGHT THIS VERY SECOND is because I took a break to share with you....I've discovered a new bow that I really, really like. Really.

I love this new bow because I get to experiment with mixing a bunch of colors, patterns, and textures together. The loopy bow has stolen my heart. Unfortunately, my daughter does not share my passion. She prefers the dainty clips or pinwheel bows in her hair. So, I guess for now I am just creating them to add to my etsy shop. You can check them out HERE!












Okay, now that I have shared that, I am going to go cuddle up next to my husband. The only downfall to my current obsession.... a little less snuggle time with my wonderful man. No more of that! At least, not tonight ;)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...