Thursday, October 8, 2009

I've gone and done it!

Finding my home being overrun by the bows I have made my unwilling little princess, I finally got an etsy site. My husband could not be happier.....he's hoping we make back just some of the money we've poured into this obsessive bow making hobby. Okay, really, he is just thrilled that at least some of these bows will be leaving our home-- did I mention I've made a gajillion. Yes, a gajillion!! I've counted.

You can see the site  by clicking  HERE.  Please take a look and let me know what you think. Starting the etsy site was a little humbling, and quite daunting, so if you have any suggestions, I'm all ears....well, not all. I only have 2. But they are prepped and ready to hear ya!

here are a few of the things I've got....















smooches and hugs!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...