Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Fab Two Plus One Tuesday

Okay, I realize it is Tuesday, so I am about 4 days late for the Fab 5 Friday extravaganza and I am also 2 shops short of 5, but cut a sister some slack. I've been in the kitchen baking about 100 cupcakes for each of the kids classes, Jack's birthday, and Jeremiah's return. But I want to get this one up because I have some stuff I'd love to share with you! I could have thrown in a couple more shops, but honestly, I only like to pass on the shops that I LOVE!


1) Sweet Hearts and Soles! This shop features adorable knit mary janes booties for teenie little tootsies! Evie has 3 pairs of baby janes from this sweet little shop and we love them!! They are soft, they fit great, and the price cannot be matched!! I have honestly gone to check out the bin of sized 6-12 month clothes that Evie will be in soon to figure out which colors I need for my next order! Oh, and the turnaround time on these handmade booties- AWESOME-- as in, less than a week from shopping cart to mailbox kind of AWESOME. (And stay tuned, because the lovely lady, Teri, behind this adorable shop has something special in store for my readers!!) See how content my sweet baby girl is when wearing these cute shoes? :) (the bottom 2 images are from Sweet Hearts and Soles etsy site)






2) Little Town Boutique I cannot say enough wonderful things about this adorable shop! I keep going back, again and again, to add to my daughters' headband collections. My favorites right now are the little satin rosettes, but I also love the felt flowers and mini poms. I used to not really be a headband kind of mama, but then I found this shop. And my favorite thing about these headbands- they are not the same ones you see on every baby girl out there! Adorable. colorful, sweet, and girly~ all things I just love!! 







3) Fabzy Babzy- A fabulous shop created by a super sweet girl I went to college with. And it turns out, she's wonderfully creative. She makes super cute tunics/pillowcase dresses, both mama and child aprons,  decorative pillows, and beautiful flower pins. Go check her shop out! The prices are great, and the color and patterns she uses are vibrant and fun! (Kaiti is wearing her flower beanie today, but I forgot to get a photo of her before she left for school-- probably because we were already 5 min behind schedule and I was herding people out the door like a seasoned cowgirl!) Images below are from the Fabzy Babzy shop!






**To check out any of the shops mentioned, just click on the shop name!



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...