Sunday, November 28, 2010

new bag!!

Do you notice the difference? Don't you just love my new pretty?

Look out ladies, mama's got a brand new bag blog (design)!!!!

I have been wanting to change the look over here for a while, something more streamlined, more functional, and lovely all at the same time.

Enter Becca, of Jumping Jax Designs!!

She is awesome, folks!! Not only was she incredibly patient with me as I waited on some pictures and flipped-flopped a couple of decisions, but she has a great eye and was able to figure out just what I was wanting pretty quickly and put something together that feels so very much ME!!!!

I'm just loving the new look! It's like my little blog got the cutest new haircut-- I feel fresh and ready to write!

Y'all, if you are wanting to pretty up your space and don't want to mortgage the house to do so, you've gotta check Becca out! She's wonderful, she's got a great eye, and she is affordable! Trust me, you won't regret it!!

----------------------

In case you haven't put your name into the virtual hat, click on over to enter to win my little giveaway!!!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...