Monday, February 13, 2023

Wonky Full Moons

I have been on a circle kick this past year. I started making quilt blocks from scraps I had from another quilt and making them into circles. I decided pretty quickly that the quilt I was building was going to be one I keep, which is essentially the kiss of death. Once I decide it is for me, it is not a priority, so I set it aside. I think I have a few different blocks, hoping to get back to it soon. Here is one block below.



The reason I shared that is I have been really enjoying sewing with curves, and specifically, making scrappy circles. I did big circles with this quilt, intentionally being imprecise with sizes and matching them. I love the way the blues glow against the whites.  




As soon as I finished this, I decided I need to make another with smaller moons!


This one is still in my shop as of now.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...