Sunday, February 12, 2023

Scrappy Circles, the one that was hard to let go. Also Top FIVE

 I realize I have said this more than a few times, but quilt is one I will look back it for years. I loved making it, even though the circles made me say some cuss words. The colors, the fabrics, the circles sort of floating, the little strip border. I just love how it came together. 

I have another circle quilt I have been working on for a bit, and I promised myself I would keep this next one, because to be honest, when this peachy beachy circle quilt sold, it was hard to let go.

Here she is.


I still cannot figure out what it is about this that I loved so much. Probably the colors. 


Or maybe it was the circles. And how the puffed out a little.


The way the outline quilting showed up on the back was a joy I was not expecting. 


I always say I will never try to make the same quilt again. This might be an exception. Pretty sure it is the colors that just feel like peace and soft happiness. 


This sweet quilt was in my shop for a bit before it went to live with a family in Portland. I hope it has an amazing life there!




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...