Tuesday, September 29, 2009

naps? we don't need no stinkin' naps!

Yes, I realize that is a double negative. No, thank you, I do not need a lesson on how I should have phrased that, so please ignore the need to write and tell me so. I was going for humor, but I guess if I have to point that out, the point was missed.

And, for the record, I am told that the line I referred to was from the movie Blazing Saddles, but I only know it from the marvelous sleeper hit known as Troop Beverly Hills... where Rosa (Shelley Long's housekeeper in the movie) says 'Patches! We don't need no stinkin' patches!' If you have not seen the movie, let me tell you, it is quite inspirational ;)

A la Sophia Patrillo.....But, I digress.

Sharing a little video of my littlest man and the wonderful sleeper he IS NOT. You can CLICK HERE to see it. I should mention that this video comes on the heels of getting less than 5 hours of sleep thanks to the little star of this film. Which now probably explains the ramblings throughout this post. Yawn.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...