Sunday, January 23, 2022

6 years in the making. Nani Iro.

If you read my last post, you've probably gathered that one of the things I have been working on these days is finishing up old projects. I don't know if the many MANY incomplete quilts were part of what sapped my quilty energy, but I figured it was best to get things cleared out so I could focus my energy on new things. And maybe just have a few projects lingering.....instead of the 17 I counted when I unpacked.  

This is one of those projects. I had almost finished the quilt top entirely, just had two rows to stitch together. I finally did, and got it quilted and bound, and voila.

The pattern was a simple   - make the Nani Iro fabric the focus with solid blocks, and the coordinating fabrics I cut into strips and sewed together and rotated some to sit next to the Nani Ironize.



Pictures do not do the Nani Iro fabric justice.


This quilt ended up being so light and so soft. 


It felt so good to finish and add it to my shop.  


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...