Thursday, February 3, 2011

I should be sleeping.

I am writing down the center of my blog today. I think it's because I really want to chop my hair off, but I won't, so instead, this is my rebellion. 

Do men do this? Go through hair-cut cravings, I mean, not aligning their writing down the center. Do men get urges to change something, to do something different with themselves? Or is that specific to women? 

I wonder about things like that. 

I wonder why when I braid my hair it suddenly looks 6 inches shorter, but when I braid my daughter's hair it's more accurate to her actual length. I wonder why I wanted to say indicative in that sentence, but I didn't, and now I regret it. Regret is too strong. Not regret. But I am still thinking about it.

I wonder how everyone else can apply mascara without getting it all over their eyelids. If you have seen me put mascara on you would understand this. 

I wonder how 3 of my 4 children got blue eyes when my eyes are hazel, and I come from two brown-eyed parents. 

I wonder what I would look like with bangs. I wonder what Sinead O'Connor would look like with bangs. Well, I didn't before, I was just being silly, but now I am trying to picture it.

I wonder if my husband and the guys he is deployed with talk about their wives and their families, or if they stick to talk of football, helicopters, beef jerky, and inappropriate jokes. Or do they grow out of that?

I wonder why young girls think Justin Bieber's haircut is hot. I wonder why grown women think that guy from the Twilight movies is hot. And I wonder why more women do not find Ed Harris so yummy.

I wonder if Nutella is really as great as it's cracked up to be. And then, wouldn't it be more like a treat than a bread topping? And I am not sure about the idea of chocolatey peanut butter on bread. You lost me at bread.

I wonder why killer bees repeatedly find me in my dreams. And where did I even get that from? MacGyver, maybe? Was there an episode with killer bees? It's weird.

I wonder why North Floridians do not appreciate the smoothie as much as Californians. My life is lacking without my Citrus Squeeze from Jamba Juice. 

I wonder why the cough syrup I took has me more wired than tired. I wonder where I left my bag of cough drops. 

That's about all I am wondering right now. Goodnight.





No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...