Friday, December 10, 2010

winter

image courtesy of google images


Okay, so it is not THAT freezing here in Florida. But it feels pretty cold in comparison to our typical weather. And if I posted a picture of the beach, it would not have that same wintery feel.

Reasons I Love Winter:

1) Christmas
2) My Uggs
3) My curly hair chills out some
4) Cuddling by the fireplace
5) National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation
6) You don't sweat at 7am from humidity
7) My kids get a 2 week vacation from school
8) Christmas Music
9) White Christmas
10) My husband looks cute in his coat (or jacket? what's the difference?)
11)Twinkly Lights
12) White Chocolate Peppermint Mocha
13) Scarves!
14) Elf

Reasons I DON'T love winter


1) It's COLD!!!
2) I'm even later than usual 'cause I have to bundle my kiddos
3) It's COLD!!!
4) My skin gets dry
5) It's COLD!!!
6) I don't like to wear jackets
7) It's COLD!!!
8) Flip flops = freezing toes
9) It's COLD!!!
10) I get pale
11) It's COLD!!!
12) No beach. Boo.
13) It's COLD!!!
14) Runny noses and sore throats

Here are some pictures I took with my phone while at the wing (group of squadrons) Christmas party! 


That's Santa exiting the hangar on a fire truck! 


Tyler with his goodie bag!


Jack found the cookie table. All was right in his world that day.


The 1st time Kaiti has ever gotten her face painted, and she ran out of room :) Oh, the Santa hat makes me laugh.


Me and Evie......by a Christmas tree and a helicopter

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...