Thursday, October 21, 2010

ooh la la.....have you heard of Rue La La?

 Have you heard of Rue la la? Well, let me give you the haps! Basically, it's a website that hosts 'flash sales' where a boutique will offer their items at a hugely discounted price. 


Anyway, right now, you can get a $20 credit to the place. You don't have to do anything other than sign up. Thought I'd share it with you, 'cause you can get some great stuff for little to nothing. And I'm good like that. So hop on over to this site:

http://www.ruelala.com/invite/z8gf3f1g




Right now, they have some cute clothes from Theory, Elle Tahari, and Michael Kors. It took a couple hours for the credit to show up, but it did and now I am ready to shop away, just trying to decide how to use it. Yesterday they had chocolates and cookies..... I knew I should have got something then- sold out! So check back often, because the boutiques they feature change often. 

Have fun shopping! 


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...