Saturday, October 7, 2017

Sewing small

I am pretty sure it goes without saying that I love to make quilts.

Sometimes, though, I NEED to make something-- in a color scheme or print or collection of fabric-- but I just don't have the drive, the mental energy, or the time to create a big quilt.

Instead, I sew small. My desire to make comes in waves, and I tend to burn myself out on big things, and it is in those moments that I make small things. 

Pouches, mug rugs, bags, pillow covers, mini quilts..... those are my favorites. So today I am sharing some of my favorite little things I have made. 























What are your favorite small things to make?


1 comment:

the momma said...

those are all so cute / sweet / adorable

I have so many things that need to be made, and my 'making' time is so limited, that I don't really ever to get to make just to make, or to play with fabric. someday, maybe I'll get there...

Happy sewing ~ Tracy :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...