Thursday, July 14, 2016

The Nelsons joined the Young Living family!

Hi friends! If you follow me on social media, then you likely already know that I just recently signed up with Young Living so I could incorporate oils into our everyday life. I am SOOOOO EXCITED!!! 




My first experience with oils was this past fall. Some yucky stuff was being passed around my kids school and we tried medication and it just didn't seem to be really helping us out. I researched quite a bit and came across a post another mom of 5 had written, about how she had used essential oils to help support her kids health. I decided to give a couple oils a try, because even if it wasn't effective, I felt good knowing that what I was trying was natural and not loaded with chemicals. And what do you know, we saw an immediate and obvious change after just using one oil!! I was blown away. And it got me thinking.....if this one oil could help us, what could all of the other oils do?

But that's where it got sort of overwhelming. There are so many oils, so many oil companies-- I didn't know where to begin. So I reached out to friends and asked for help. We tried several different oils from different companies, and I quickly learned that Young Living oils seemed to really improve our overall wellbeing. 

* I have friends and family that I just love who use different oils from different companies and I am super grateful for all the help and direction I have gotten from them, we just ended up going with YL because that is what I saw to be the most result producing for us!

After talking to my friend Trisha, she was super helpful in answering all of my {many many many} questions, and she set me up to get a Premium Oil Starter Kit. It arrived yesterday and I am already so in love and so excited to begin our oily journey. For real, y'all, I can't even stand it!!




don't tell my husband about this picture. he has this weird "no baby chicks on the table we eat on" rule. but the chicks were all "heard you got some oils....." these chicks know whats up.



Are you curious about oils? Are you wanting to have a supply of pure and natural things to help support your body and overall wellbeing? Or maybe you are wanting to just give one oil a try to see what it can do for you? Well here I am- ask away!! I am so excited to share about my experiences and am all about talking oils with you! It sort of feels like I have come across a pot of gold! Because with oils, I have found a natural way to really have a positive impact on my families health! That's a pretty amazing thing!!!I joined Young Living because I truly believe in the oils and can't help but talk about them because I feel like everyone could benefit from them. 

If you are wanting to dive in and get started on making some positive changes for you and your family, I suggest the Premium Starter Kit! It comes with a great selection of the most popular oils, some educational material, and my favorite part- an amazing diffuser!!! How awesome that you get your oil kit, and can start diffusing an oil in your home immediately?!?! With the Premium Starter Kit, you will have ALL you need to get started on your journey to improved wellness!!

The cool thing about signing up as a distributor (that is what I did!) is that you get the oils at WHOLESALE prices, but you don't HAVE TO SELL anything, nor do you have to commit to a monthly order......the only real commitment when you sign up to get a kit as a distributor is that you are agreeing to purchase $50 of oils over the course of a year. And I am telling you, once you get your starter kit, the bigger challenge will be NOT buying every oil in the catalog. Seriously. (you should see my oil wish list.....I had to narrow it down to my top 33!!! haha!!)

Would you like to sign up for an account with me?  Follow these simple steps:
  • Go to:  Member Sign-up
  • Please select Wholesale Member or Retail Customer (not sure which option is best for you?  Please visit our "Join" page to find out!)
  • Shannon's number should already be entered.  If it isn't, please enter 3981807 in both the Sponsor and Enroller sections.
  • Check your country and language preference
  • On the next page, fill out your info
  • Agree to the terms and conditions
  • Select your kit, we recommend the Premium Starter Kit ($160)
  • Select your diffuser 
  • At this point you can add more to your order if you'd like, or you can check out with your starter kit.
  • All finished, welcome to the family!  You should receive an email from me soon!


When you purchase the Premium Starter Kit + Home Diffuser with an Essential Families member, you become a wholesale member and will receive the following:
  • Home Diffuser
  • Premium Essential Oils Collection: Lavender, Peppermint Vitality, Lemon Vitality, Copaiba Vitality, Frankincense, Thieves Vitality, Purification, R.C., DiGize Vitality and PanAway
  • Bonus oil: Stress Away 5-ml
  • AromaGlide Roller Fitment
  • 10 Sample Packets
  • 10 Love It? Share It! Sample Business Cards
  • 10 Love It? Share It! Sample Oil Bottles
  • 2 NingXia Red 2-oz. samples
  • Product Guide and Product Price List
  • Member Resources
  • Private FB group for product education
  • Private FB group for business questions
  • Private website full of resources, graphics, scripts, etc.
Have questions?? Email me!!!! I'd love to chat about this!! 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...