Tuesday, February 1, 2011

I heart this girl so much

Evie is 7 months  and 3 days old.



She got her first tooth yesterday. At least, I think that teeny white ridged think poking out of her gums is a tooth. Whatever it is, she's not a fan.



Today she weighed in at 19.6 lbs, and is measuring 27 inches long! She talks and laughs and yells and squeals.



She is sitting and pulling to stand, but doesn't care much for rolling. She rocks on all fours, but then gets frustrated and just tries to stand again.



She is one heck of a sleep fighter. She loves to be cuddled. She laughs when I laugh. And she loves to make silly faces. See.



Her eyes are still a beautiful blue, and her smile still stops my heart.



Our fourth child, our second daughter, our Everleigh Diane. I am over the moon for this girl. It is not lost on me for one single minute how blessed we are to have 4 little sweethearts to love and kiss on. 


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...